Photos and videos from all countries

Photos and videos for #propertyrefurbishment

went to look at a heating job for an existing customer. Whilst at the property we checked in on a bathroom we completed some months ago. The bathroom still looks like it was finished last week still. #installedtolast #installedtoperfection #nessoutheastern #plumber #kitchens #bathroom #propertyrefurbishment #kent #sussex #essex #wecoverit #fivestar #install #quailty #onlyqualityhere

11 0 Nov 19, 2017

Lots of repairs, Sanded, Stained (Wenge) & finished with Bona Mega Ultra Matt 👍 #Flooring #Floorsanding #Southlondon #Kent #Renovation #Restoration #Bespoke #Bona #Lagler #PropertyRefurbishment #Morrells #Bonamega #Festool #Upcycle #London #Flooringservices #Pine

30 0 Nov 18, 2017

What do you make of this stunning newly designed flat? Now available to rent exclusively through Link-Estates Ltd in the highly popular area of Ealing • • • #linkestates #propertydevelopment #propertymanagement #modernflat #ealing #westlondon #london #home #new #design #interiordesign #rental #residential #newhome #realestate #realtor #propertyrefurbishment #stylish #comfort #lifestyle #luxury #kitchen #kitchendesign #bedroom #bathroom #bathroomdecor #openplan

23 1 Nov 17, 2017

Rendering made a huge difference to the external look of the property. Would have loved being able to save the brick work but it was too far gone and more extensive repairs did not give a great ROI. _______________________________________________________ #propertyinvestment #JVpartnerships #investinproperty #propertyrefurbishment #interiordesign #loftconverions #propertydevelopment #betterreturns #propertyinvestment #investinproperty #propertyrefurbishment #interiordesign #loftconverions #realtor #houses #design #modern #luxury #home #style #render #architecture #sketchup #interiordesign #interiordecor #decor #decoration #living #livingroomdecor #homedecor #homeinspo #homedesign #homeinteriors #homedecoration

45 2 Nov 17, 2017

Love our cottage door into the utility room, can’t wait to get the rest of the doors done! And we’re beginning to get some pictures up! #feelslikeshome #cottagedoor #kitcheninspo • • • • • #renovation #renovationproject #renovationlife #renovationideas #housetohome #diy #beforeandafter #homeinspo #propertyrefurbishment #propertyrenovation #lovemyrenovation #homeimprovement #homeowners #newhome #familyhome #homeideas #housedecor #houseandgarden #1960shouse

34 1 Nov 16, 2017

FIRST TIME BUYERS❗❗ Exclusive scheme aims to assist buyers living or working within the Royal Borough of Greenwich to purchase a new home at a discounted rate How it works: When purchasing, you pay a capped sum equal to 70% of the open market value* of the property, the remaining 30% will be held in perpetuity by the Royal Borough of Greenwich. Typical Example: Market value £333,000 Price you pay £231,000 Discount (30%) £99,000 For more details contact Buying London today. 🏠🔑 #propertyinvestment #londonproperty #propertyrefurbishment #renovation #london #invest #propertyfinder #lifestyle #instagram #follow #property #kitchen #bathroom #home #firsttimebuyer #propertyladder #exclusive #greenwich #investment #discount #modern #decor #homeowner  #buyer #interiordesigner

70 2 Nov 15, 2017

Little throw back to this time last year #bathroom #kent #sussex #essex #nes #nessoutheastern #quailty #install #propertyrefurbishment #wecoverit #fivestar

13 0 Nov 15, 2017

The next deal is a good looking Property! . . . #investing #property #realestate #deals #wakefield #business #propertybrothers #propertyrefurbishment

43 1 Nov 14, 2017

New Build Flat Development in Bow, East London. **Site Update 14.11.2017 ** Timber Frame well underway from our Carpentry Team! #PropertyRefurbishment #BuildersInLondon #Builders #BuildersInEssex ⚒🔨⛏🔝

12 0 Nov 14, 2017

Construction of a new large Garage in Upminster, Essex. Foundation works now well underway! #BuildersInEssex #Builders #BuildersInLondon #GarageGym #GarageConversion #PropertyRefurbishment 🔨⚒⛏🔝

15 0 Nov 13, 2017

Illuminating lighting! #propertyrefurbishment #propertyrefurb #interiordesign #crowdwithus

12 0 Nov 13, 2017

Turning an unused utility room into a functional extra bedroom. #crowdwithus #propertycrowdfunding #propertyrefurbishment #addingvalue

7 0 Nov 13, 2017

Pine boards repaired, sanded then finished with Floor Service 2K Oil 👊 #Flooring #Floorsanding #Southlondon #Kent #Renovation #Restoration #Bespoke #Bona #Lagler #PropertyRefurbishment #Festool #Upcycle #London #Flooringservices #Pine #Eltham

45 1 Nov 10, 2017
IRFS.AZ © is created in 2017, our goal is to provide people with information from Instagram API, that includes photos, videos and other media information from Instagram.