Photos and videos from all countries

Photos and videos for #cinematography

My munchkins & I and Grandma had a wonderful time seeing Dunkirk: The IMAX 2D Experience on opening weekend at Cinemark Galleria at Pittsburgh Mills and IMAX. Filmed old school, completely on film, 70% of the cinematography was shot in 15/70mm IMAX format while the remaining 30% was shot in Panavision Super 70!!! (Not that many lenses in that format were made but Panavision now keeps them in good working order since this is the third 70mm release in a decade.) It was a fantastic cinematic experience and very educational for my Munchkins who will be studying WWII this year. #dunkirk #dunkirkmovie #dunkirkfilm #wwii #france #christophernolan #christopher #nolan #premier #opening #weekend #imax #cinemark #my #munchkins #mymunchkins #panavision #super #70mm #70mmfilm #galleria #pittsburgh #mills #cinema #cinematography #movie #movies

5 0 Jul 23, 2017

"..You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one.." 🔥🔝 #aboutlastnight #nightout #blackwhite #βουτκες #positivevibesonly💯 #partynight #instagram #cinematography #photooftheday

6 0 Jul 23, 2017

Another long saturday night..but we wouldn't have it any other way #gambitonestudios #production #originalseries #rollthedice #filmmaking #storytelling #saturday #saturdaynight #cinematography #cinema #hollywood #onset #bts

4 0 Jul 23, 2017

grow up.

4 1 Jul 23, 2017

Wake up

20 1 Jul 23, 2017

mixnmatch

15 2 Jul 23, 2017

found yourself in a new direction

7 1 Jul 23, 2017
IRFS.AZ © is created in 2017, our goal is to provide people with information from Instagram API, that includes photos, videos and other media information from Instagram.