Photos and videos from all countries

Photos and videos for #Horcrux

HARRY POTTER HORCRUX THEORYThe Harpy potter theories are great but the best ones are the theories involving horcruxes. We know Voldemort has several horcruxes and there are theories surrounding Hagrids and Dumbeldors. But I have one of myself. The new film Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them is a great movie and the main character is Newt. He protects and fights for beasts and their rights. I believe that he has a horcrux in the little green creature in his pocket. But marking a horcrux takes 50% of your soul and we all know is a very strong magician so how is this possible?Well I think he made the horcrux in the green creature located in his pocket and then tore 4 of his roots out so then the horcrux will have 10% Newt left in it. And then he must eat the 4 remaining roots to regain that power to be at 90%.LOGIC- 8/10CREDITABILITY- 6/10OVERALL THEORY RATING- 14/20 #filmtheorists #movies #moviebuff #moviebuffarmy #movieblog #moviesquad #theory #harry #scar #potter #horcrux #horcruxtheory #doublefilmtheory #bye

movie_buff_army

I present you with Horcrux #2. This painting contains part of my soul. It represents religious oppression of individuality. I am the caged black blob who could only escape by melting down all of myself and oozing my way out. #hazardzart #horcrux #abstractart #toledoartists #freedomfromreligion

hazardzart

“Horcruxes são feitiços proibidos que são ativados assim que o bruxo mata alguém e insere em objetos, uma parte de sua alma.” { 1° horcrux encontrada, faltam mais seis } - A taça de Hufflepuff! #taça #horcruxes #horcrux #revenclaw #hufflepuffismyhome #book #read #animaisfantásticos #newtscamander #tinagoldstein #queeniegoldstein #jacobkowaski #ossegredossalemerianos #afamiliashaw #gnarlak #oobscurus #funcionáriosdomacusa #animaismovies #amordeinfância #melhorfilme #direitoaquartavez

marianacampos___

If horcruxes were real, I would hide one here with the only toll being my former self - the happiness in this smile and the elated feeling my soul has is incomparable when I am here. #BigBayTownPark #GoldilocksRetreat #MadelineIsland #Lagoon #LakeSuperior #Selfie #Wisconsin #KawKawRoar #Horcrux #NerdyMe #HalfNative

authentic_imperfection

Hi, ihr Süßen Mein kleiner Dobby ist einfach so putzig Dieses Buch ist einfach toll. Ich habe nicht nur detaillierte Beschreibungen der Charaktere, sondern auch noch super Zusatz wie Harrys Hogwartsbrief _____________________________________________________ #harrypotter #potterhead #hp #dobby #funko #funkopop #houseelf #hauself #hermoinegranger #herminegranger #ronweasley #hogwarts #hogwartsletter #hogwartsbrief #horcrux #horkrux #slytherinslocket #slytherinsmedallion #salazarslytherin #harrypotterfilmzauber

roseofravenclaw

~ "To the Dark LordI know I will be dead long before you read this but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret. I have stolen the real Horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can. I face death in the hope that when you meet your match you will be mortal once more."R.A.B. ~ Tnarglesandsnorkacks ) {unknown artist }Q: favourite Sytherin ? ?- - - - - #hermionegranger #jkrowling #ronweasley #gryffindor #ravenclaw #slytherin #hufflepuff #dracomalfoy #malfoy #voldemort #marauders #quidditch #seeker #tumblr #hp #cursedchild #fantasticbeastsandwheretofindthem #newtscamander #harrypotterfanaccount #aestheticsaccount #tinagoldstein #grindelwald #eddieredmayne #queeniegoldstein #niffler #avpm #averypottermusical #regulasblack #rab

fandomandbeyond
IRFS.AZ © is created in 2017, our goal is to provide people with information from Instagram API, that includes photos, videos and other media information from Instagram.